Responsive Web Design Strategies
Join us for this free workshop...
Responsive design is the best way to ensure your website looks good on any screen size - smartphone to desktop. This fast-paced workshop covers key strategies for successful responsive design projects.
- Planning your responsive site: 10 things to consider
- The benefits of responsive web design
- Responsive vs. mobile optimized & apps – making the choice
- Why fluid transition between devices is essential
- The role of content management
- Budget and redesign considerations
- Live reviews of responsive sites and more
Who Should Attend
- Business owners, directors, managers
- Marketing directors and marketing teams
- Anyone who owns, manages or works on a website
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
11:30 to 12:00 Check-in and lunch selection
12:00 to 1:00 Session Presentation, Q&A
A variety of Jimmy John's subs, chips, and beverages for just $5 at the door. Or, bring your own lunch and learn for free.
1572 E Capitol Drive
Shorewood, WI 53211
The workshop is presented by Patrick Bieser, founder of Northwoods, usability expert and architect of Titan CMS.
Or register by phone by calling Mary at 414-914-9115.
Add workshop to my calendar
Our lunch menu features a variety of Jimmy John's sub sandwiches, chips, sodas and water, for just $5. Pay at the door, or bring your own lunch and learn for free!
Back to Sessions
The information in this seminar has been gathered from Northwoods' work with clients like Briggs & Stratton, Ellsworth Adhesives, Mercola.com, Childrens Hospital, Snap-On Tool, Ziegler Co, City of Milwaukee, American International Group (AIG) and a great variety of other small and medium sized organizations.
Northwoods is the developer of Titan Content Management System (CMS) which offers powerful, yet user friendly, web authoring and editing for non-technical users. Our Titan CMS blends high functionality with superior usability and ease-of-use.